Bechem® Beruplex® KS 22 High Performance Grease - Case of 12
Bechem® is the oldest German industrial lubricant manufacturer, with a specialty in OEM-approved lubricants.
Beruplex KS 22 is a high performance lubricating grease for reducing friction and wear at high temperatures and humidity. It is also an OEM-approved boom grease for low load Telescopic Crane Booms. It comes in a standard 400g (14oz) Lube-Shuttle® cartridge and works with the all Mato® Lube-Shuttle Grease Guns.
KS 22 is used in centralized lubrication systems in the construction, mining and paper industries due to its good pumpability.
Application examples include:
- Plain and roller bearings
- Working rolls in hot rolling mills
- Paper mills
- Sintering plant mechanisms
- Hot clinker conveyors and other transportation systems under the influence of high temperatures and/or humidity
- Construction and mining machinery
- Low load telescopic crane booms (paired with Mato® LubeJET Eco Spray Greaser
For high load crane use, substitute with Berulub PAL 1.
KS 22 has the following properties:
- Wide service temperature range
- Good water resistance and adhesion
- Very good corrosion protection
- Good wear protection
- Very good pumpability in central lubricating systems
- Good sealing properties
In addition to Lube-Shuttle® cartridges, KS 22 can be purchased in a 10 kg bucket, 25 kg pail, and 180 kg drum. Email us for pricing and availability.
Base Oil: Mineral oil
Thickener: Special calcium complex soap
NLGI Class: 2 (1 also available)
Base Oil Viscosity: 160 mm2/s @ 40C, 13 mm2/s @ 100C
Service temperature range: -30C to +150C
Bechem® makes over 100 specialty lubricant products, many in the Lube-Shuttle® threaded-cartridge format. Other lubricants include those for: wire rope, open gears, chains & hoists, crawler tracks, dry anti-friction sprays, heavy-duty greases and numerous other applications. Email us to be connected with a Bechem® lubricant specialist in Canada for a free consultation.